small non-vibrating plug
100% platinum-grade silicone (REACH passed / FDA grade)
phthalate- and latex-free
compatible with water-based lubricants
FSC® certified paper packaging
lifespan & warranty
can I use cone with a silicone lubricant?
how do I remove cone?
how should I clean cone?
you may also like
you may also like
"It's affordable for those who want to experiment with butt plug play without making a major investment first."
- Eliot F.Verified BuyerReviewingconeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery nice but...
...can we see a vibrating one in the future? The medium is too big for me. Would like to see the small in a vibrating version.
- peteVerified BuyerReviewingcone setI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agogreat starter set
i bought the set because i wasn’t sure what i wanted and i was interested in experimenting! the smaller cone works great as an introduction while the bigger (vibrating) cone works great down the line. maude has earned my trust with their high quality products, comprehensive instructions, and good tips, including how to wash your set! tried and approved to add a twist with my partner! thx
- David N.Verified BuyerReviewingconeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy wife loves our new toy!
My wife has used the cone a couple times and loves it. In the past I have always used my fingers and toys to warm her up for anal. We love how the cone is perfect to just slide in during foreplay and leave it while having sex and pull out when she wants anal. She loves that it so comfortable but still relaxes and stretches her out. Now she wants to get the vibrating cone!! Well done!!
- Margaret H.Verified BuyerReviewingconeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCone
Was truly amazing. Until I used it I had no idea how intense the outcome would be. Was absolutely over the top!’
- AtaVerified ReviewerReviewingcone setI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoHuge!
The larger or "medium" size is absolutely enormous. Something to work towards I guess? And, I could definitely have done a better job of actually looking at the measurements but I think some comments that describing this pair as perfect for people who are new to butt play are likely not using the "medium" size anytime soon --but maybe I'm just a wimp :')