small non-vibrating plug
100% platinum-grade silicone (REACH passed / FDA grade)
phthalate- and latex-free
compatible with water-based lubricants
FSC® certified paper packaging
lifespan & warranty
can I use cone with a silicone lubricant?
how do I remove cone?
how should I clean cone?
you may also like
you may also like
"It's affordable for those who want to experiment with butt plug play without making a major investment first."
- AtaVerified ReviewerReviewingcone setI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 days agoHuge!
The larger or "medium" size is absolutely enormous. Something to work towards I guess? And, I could definitely have done a better job of actually looking at the measurements but I think some comments that describing this pair as perfect for people who are new to butt play are likely not using the "medium" size anytime soon --but maybe I'm just a wimp :')
- James W.Verified BuyerReviewingconeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreatness
It is GREAT!!!
- Don H.Verified BuyerReviewingcone setI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoImpressive
We used the smaller one just last night. It was intense, in a good way of course. She loved it. Good materials. We used the Maude lubricant. Perfect compliment. Wouldn’t use without. Appreciate all the products from this company. It has enhanced our marriage’s sexual well being.
- Stacey W.Verified BuyerReviewingconeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBeginning
This cone was a good size to start with for exploring new things. Came with a discreet case for storage.
- Nicole B.Verified BuyerReviewingcone + shineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoA Perfect Introduction
The first time I've purchased a toy for a partner, and it was very well received. Now we each have our own toy and a collection of Burn candles. Our nightstand is like a Maude ad. We love it.maude7 months agoApplied macro "Okendo: Public Review Reply - Publish"