Please read: This is an in-person role based in New York, NY. To be considered, you must attach a resume and send a cover letter to email@example.com.
maude is looking for an analytical Senior Retention and Ecommerce Manager to drive our CRM and retention strategies. The ideal candidate has experience in a DTC/consumer company, executing, optimizing, and managing multi-channel lifecycle marketing programs and customer retention across channels, working closely with acquisition. The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge in cohorts/segmentation, lives to build an effective people-first approach, is incredibly analytical and data-driven, and is a thoughtful strategist and executer who thrives on building customer loyalty.
- Analyze and lead customer data: Understand and report on customer behavior, sales data and customer feedback to create forecasting strategies to drive retention and LTV, based on both individual and cohort behavior.
- Lead and execute CRM / segmentation: Develop and drive lifecycle retention, email, SMS, loyalty, and push programs—from lead generation growth to marketing strategy— ensuring the implementation of best practices to maximize deliverability and maintain appropriate segmentation that supports brand initiatives and launches.
- Maintain A/B testing: Build and execute a testing roadmap while regularly sharing out clear performance/test results, best practices and key learnings to improve growth and retention and to optimize multi-channel messaging.
- Manage website / channels cross-functionally: Utilize customer insights to work across product, tech, and growth teams to optimize and ensure a a best-in-class digital user journey from website to retention with updated promotions, merchandising, product page creation and a creative refresh that encourages frequency and retention.
Evolve channels: Expand and evolve channels and stay ahead of best practices to ensure strategies leverage the latest platform capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience working in ecommerce, retention and CRM / email marketing, including content building, segmentation, A/B testing, and campaign automation.
- Klayvio platform and SMS experience a must; Shopify+ experience a must.
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and data tools (e.g. Looker).
- SQL and HTML experience is a plus.
- Background in a data-driven approach while equally understanding brand-building.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google suites, and project management tool like Airtable.
- Mastery of communication and writing to maintain an efficient and productive process.
- Knack for being resourceful and breaking traditional barriers to identify opportunity and challenge the paradigm.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Generous vacation.
- Health, life, commuter, vision, dental benefits.
- Will work from our Williamsburg office.
Launched in April 2018, maude is an essentials brand on a mission to make intimacy better through quality, simplicity, and inclusivity. Working closely with familiar factories, each of maude's body-safe products are made to be both easy-to-use and to elevate an everyday experience. Featured in 800+ publications including The New York Times and Forbes, maude was voted one of CircleUp's 25 and was heralded as “redefining the sex essentials industry for modern consumers.” Backed by investors including True, CASSIUS, RRE and Dakota Johnson, maude is on a mission to make sexual wellness better for all.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
People first, always
From communication with our customer to the internal culture of the company, we stand for people. Inclusion and integrity inform how we’re built and we look for EQ just as much as IQ.
Quality is non-negotiable
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.
Simplicity creates change
Balancing form and function sums up our approach and we are guided by timeless and human-focused design. We appreciate conciseness and look for a sharp sensibility across all disciplines to push the boundaries and shape our growth.