Please read: This is either remote or an in-person role based in New York, NY working with a small team. To be considered, you must attach a portfolio link and cover letter to email@example.com.
maude is looking for a motivated and sharp Graphic Design intern who has an incredible design sense and is interested in working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has extensive knowledge in Adobe, has experience in creating identity, content, and packaging (student projects ok) and is interested in working closely with a thoughtful brand.
This internship is up to 20+ hours per week and is paid / for credit for current or recent students only with the possibility of turning into a full-time role in the near future.
- Produce still and animated social, email and digital assets
- Design and create printed marketing materials and collateral
- Work with the brand team to retouch and color-correct images
- Edit and build company assets and decks, adhering to brand guidelines
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Thorough knowledge of layout, typography, composition, color, and general design fundamentals
- Experience with Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Ability to maintain accuracy and brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
Launched in April 2018, maude is an essentials brand on a mission to make intimacy better through quality, simplicity, and inclusivity. Working closely with familiar factories, each of maude's body-safe products are made to be both easy-to-use and to elevate an everyday experience. Featured in 500 publications including NY Times and Forbes, maude was voted one of CircleUp's 25 and was heralded as “redefining the sex essentials industry for modern consumers.” Backed by investors including True, CASSIUS, RRE and Dakota Johnson, maude is on a mission to make sexual wellness better for all.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
People first, always
From communication with our customer to the internal culture of the company, we stand for people. Inclusion and integrity inform how we’re built and we look for EQ just as much as IQ.
Quality is non-negotiable
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.
Simplicity creates change
Balancing form and function sums up our approach and we are guided by timeless and human-focused design. We appreciate conciseness and look for a sharp sensibility across all disciplines to push the boundaries and shape our growth.