sulfate- and silicone-free
up to 125 uses per bottle
FDA-licensed as an OTC product
what does stay do and how long will the effects last?
why is stay not recommended for some people?
can I use stay with a lubricant?
is stay safe to ingest?
what if stay doesn't work for me?
what makes stay different than its competitors?
you may also like
you may also like
– Sam, verified reviewer
"It really works. When we used stay, it extended how long we could be intimate by almost 30 minutes."
- JonI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 months ago1 Star
No matter the number of sprays (1-10), desensitized everything including the ED prescription and did not prolong performance
- ShybutchiVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAbsolutely obsessed
Obsessed is to say the least! This product is so effective and doesn’t irritate at all (extremely sensitive) 10/10
- NatalieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove!
This product is great. You can spray it on during kissy time & then it actually helps. Usually, I don't trust these products because it makes my down there feel weird, but I always trust Maude & it does the trick!
- April W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agolove it!
I absolutely love Maude as a company and always look forward to trying their latest launches. The new Stay - desensitizing spray is a great little boost for prolonging intimacy. I tend to be very sensitive and this did not irritate me or my partner. This is a great compliment to our routine that I recommend to make sex even more enjoyable for you and your partner.
- HollyLVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoExtends the play
I received Stay complimentary from maude in exchange for my honest review. Stay is perfectly sized for home or in a travel bag. It works incredibly well to subtly desensitize and help extend pleasure with my partner. We have used it several times and noticed a longer duration of our sessions when we used Stay versus without. I would recommend this!