Please read: This is an in-person role based in New York, NY. To be considered, you must attach a resume and send a cover letter to email@example.com.
maude is seeking a Social Media Manager to become a key member of our growing Marketing team. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for strategizing and executing a social strategy marrying a strong brand vision with emerging trends and the understanding of the diversification of content across relevant platforms ultimately driving audience growth, engagement, and awareness. The ideal candidate lives and breathes social media and building relationships and can provide guidance on the newest changes to the algorithm to take our strategy and content to the next level. This role will work closely with the growth and brand teams.
- Lead organic social strategy: Lead across social platforms with an emphasis on Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok, managing daily posting and DMs, increasing engagement, accelerating organic follower growth and driving word of mouth through social executions. Leverage the existing and future community of influencers and ambassadors to create UGC and community-led activations.
- Execute on social content: Collaborating cross-functionally, drive the creation of content and campaigns to lead growth, reach, and engagement on social media channels, including content calendar development and management, writing captions and driving the development of social creative assets both independently and in partnership with creative.
- Develop and grow influencer and ambassador: Working closely with insights and brand marketing, prospect and develop influencer and ambassador engagement strategies and campaigns to increase brand visibility, audience engagement, and growth.
- Maintain and lead best practices: Provide thought leadership and forward-looking strategies and opportunities on social media and influencer by staying current with competitive activity, cultural trends, best practices, industry innovations, tools and platforms to apply to our social and brand strategy.
- Cultivate platform leads: cultivate strong relationships with platforms (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), gaining access to emerging features and technologies.
- Tracking and reporting: Set clear channel and social campaign goals and KPIs and consistently track and report against them, using industry and historical Maude benchmarks to measure success, share insights and develop action plans to optimize content performance and future campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years’ of work experience in social media marketing and influencer preferably in beauty or consumer goods; Ecommerce experience a must.
- Deep understanding and experience working with all social media platforms inlcuding Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Facebook, content creators, and content & influencer management platforms like Dovetale and Grin.
- Strong organizational management with a process-driven approach.
- Knows how to capture content natively within apps and familiar with the specifications and nuances of social assets.
- Experience working cross-functionally with paid, creative, and e-commerce teams.
- Be energized by real-time storytelling, creatively capitalizing on moments in culture to drive relevancy and attention for the brand.
- Informed of the constantly changing social media landscape, spotting industry and cultural trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and risks.
- Knack for being resourceful and breaking traditional barriers to identify opportunity and challenge the paradigm.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Generous vacation.
- Health, life, commuter, vision, dental benefits.
- Will work from our pet-friendly Williamsburg office.
- 9:30-6:00 M-Th in-office, 9:30-5pm Friday working hours.
- Cultural outings (think: Smithsonian, Nitehawk Cinema, sailing).