Candidates will only be considered if they send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media influencer strategy, working across key social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a growing brand are encouraged to apply.
- 20-40 hours per week
- Duration June – August
- Assisting with daily tracking of current influencer campaigns across multiple channels and help in compiling of results.
- Assisting with monthly send-outs of product for all Influencer campaigns.
- Helping to source and research appropriate influencers for upcoming campaigns.
- Staying on top of the latest influencer/PR/social media trends and relevant campaigns.
- Tracking key social media analytics on a monthly basis.
- Measuring the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
- Assisting with comprehensive monthly reports to better understand posting tactics and discover unique growth strategies.
- An undergraduate junior or senior in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Eligible to receive college credit and available to work a minimum of 3 days a week
- Open minded and comfortable working in the sexual wellness space
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills; keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced, often-changing, startup environment
- Flexible and entrepreneurial attitude; able to work independently and within team
- Have an interest in marketing, communications, and social media.
- Proficient in social media scheduling tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Planoly, etc.), Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.