Please read: This is an in-person role based in New York, NY. To be considered, you must attach a resume and send a cover letter to email@example.com.
maude is seeking a Social and Influencer Manager to continue to grow our audience and engagement on owned and organic social channels, as well as manage on-going influencer relationships. The ideal candidate lives and breathes social media and building relationships and can provide guidance on the newest changes to the algorithm to take our strategy and content to the next level. We are seeking an expert at marrying a strong brand vision with emerging trends, knowing which type of content performs well, and how to authentically participate in thoughtful cultural and trending conversations to drive growth. This role will work closely with the Senior Manager of Growth & Affiliate, the SVP of Growth, and the creative team.
Lead organic and UGC social strategy: Lead across social platforms with an emphasis on Instagram, Pinterest and Tik Tok, managing daily posting and DMs, increasing engagement, accelerating organic follower growth and driving word of mouth through social executions.
Develop and grow influencer and ambassador: Working closely with insights and brand marketing, prospect and develop influencer and ambassador engagement strategies and campaigns to increase brand visibility, audience engagement, and growth.
Execute on social content: Collaborating cross-functionally, drive the creation of content and campaigns to lead growth, reach, and engagement on social media channels, including content calendar development and management, writing captions and driving the development of social creative assets both independently and in partnership with creative.
Tracking and reporting: Set clear channel and social campaign goals and KPIs and consistently track and report against them, using industry and historical Maude benchmarks to measure success, share insights and develop action plans to optimize content performance and future campaigns.
Maintain and lead best practices: Provide thought leadership and forward-looking strategies and opportunities on social media and influencer by staying current with competitive activity, cultural trends, best practices, industry innovations, tools and platforms to apply to our social and brand strategy.
- Cultivate platform leads: cultivate strong relationships with platforms (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), gaining access to emerging features and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years’ of work experience in marketing and account sales preferably in beauty or consumer goods; Ecommerce experience a must.
- Strong organizational management with a process-driven approach.
- Experience working cross-functionally with paid, creative, and e-commerce teams.
- Deep understanding and experience working with all social media platforms, content creators, and content & influencer management platforms.
- Be energized by real-time storytelling, creatively capitalizing on moments in culture to drive relevancy and attention for the brand.
- Mastery of communication and project management to maintain an efficient and productive process.
- Knack for being resourceful and breaking traditional barriers to identify opportunity and challenge the paradigm.
- Knowledge of video editing, adobe suite, and e-commerce platforms a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Generous vacation.
- Health, life, commuter, vision, dental benefits.
- Will work from our pet-friendly Williamsburg office.
- 9:30-6:00 M-Th in-office, 9:30-5pm WFH Friday working hours.
- Cultural outings (think: Smithsonian, Nitehawk Cinema, sailing).
Launched in April 2018, maude is an essentials brand on a mission to make intimacy better through quality, simplicity, and inclusivity. Working closely with familiar factories, each of maude's body-safe products are made to be both easy-to-use and to elevate an everyday experience. Featured in 1000+ publications including The New York Times and Forbes, maude was voted one of CircleUp's 25 and was heralded as “redefining the sex essentials industry for modern consumers.” Backed by investors including True, CASSIUS, RRE and Dakota Johnson, maude is on a mission to make sexual wellness better for all.