Please read: This is an in-person role based in New York, NY. To be considered, you must attach a resume and send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
maude is seeking a highly motivated and organized Operations Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in operations and production at an omnichannel CPG business and is highly organized and strategy-focused to drive company-wide objectives between DTC and B2B sales. You will report to and work closely with the Senior Director of Product supporting the full supply chain and spearheading relations with maude's 3PL. This role will provide a dynamic opportunity for someone who wants to shape a fast-growing brand.
- Manage all omnichannel fulfillment processes and tools for both DTC and B2B channels while overseeing relationships with the 3PL partner.
- Daily management including: calls to review all open work words, shipping/routing guide review and expertise, manual order processing, operational reporting, and in-bound shipping notifications while ensuring timely completion.
- Create and maintain product BOM database for product bundles, product kitting, wholesale fulfillment preparations, etc.
- Oversee outbound shipping needs for wholesale orders, including handling parcel carrier selection and cost analysis. Oversee international logistics while working directly with manufacturing partners, freight forwarders, customs brokers, and third-party logistics team.
- Manage all wholesale shipments ensuring compliance with wholesale routing guides to avoid any chargebacks
- Responsible for managing all EDI cloud connections, processing, and routing with key account wholesale partners, and implementing direct connections.
- Continuously evaluate fulfillment procedures and operations spending while identifying opportunities for cost and efficiency improvement.
- Oversee inventory levels, for both DTC and wholesale channels, working with the Senior Director of Product and planning to oversee inventory plan, including finished goods and product kitting at the warehouse level, and avoiding out-of-stock scenarios.
- Manage internal master UPC database; experience with GS1 SKU and ITF-14 creation and maintenance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years’ supply chain experience, preferably at an omnichannel brand
- Experience working with 3rd party contract manufacturers, logistic vendors, and 3PLs, EDI experience required
- Knowledge of CPG packaging and product development
- A team player with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt
- Sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Generous vacation.
- Health, life, commuter, vision, dental benefits.
- Will work from our pet-friendly Williamsburg office.
- 9:30-6:00 M-Th in-office, 9:30-5pm Friday working hours.
- Cultural outings (think: Smithsonian, Nitehawk Cinema, sailing).