The Growth Marketing Intern will assist in creating growth marketing strategies and the reporting and analysis of KPIs across growth channels(email, social, ad, and general marketing campaigns). The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of marketing tactics and strategies as well as performance data analysis.
- 20-40 hours per week
- Duration June – August
- Help develop maude’s growth marketing playbook. You’ll be instrumental in generating ideas, testing, documenting, and optimizing these growth activities so that we establish a framework as we scale.
- Help develop email marketing strategy and content calendar. Generate, analyze, and interpret email data.
- Pull data, interpret analytics, and prepare reports on growth channel performance: social advertising, email strategy, and other marketing initiatives.
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth.
- An undergraduate junior or senior in marketing, business, or analytics type field
- Eligible to receive college credit and available to work a minimum of 3 days a week
- Open minded and comfortable working in the sexual wellness space
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills; keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced, often-changing, startup environment
- Flexible and entrepreneurial attitude; able to work independently and within team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including VLookup, pivot tables, and charts)
- Familiarity or interest in with Ad Platforms: Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ads through coursework, internships, or other experience.
- Familiarity with an email service provider (such as Klaviyo).
- Familiarity with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.