Candidates will only be considered if they send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
maude is seeking a highly organized, analytical acquisition and retention marketer to join our Growth team. The ideal candidate has experience in a data-first culture, executing, optimizing, and managing a variety of both paid media and retention initiatives. This individual will champion growth and have an integral part in building the foundation for maude’s future success.
- Execute and measure maude’s multi-channel customer acquisition strategy to achieve revenue, CPA, and ROAS goals.
- Assist in defining both macro and micro KPIs and conversion metrics to track and measure success of both new customer acquisition and retention.
- Maintain maude’s data-first approach through proper data capture, continual experimentation & optimization (a/b testing, landing page optimization, audience segmentation, etc.)
- Manage the email marketing strategy, calendar & execution to drive retention, revenue, and increased customer LTV.
- Create and continuously optimize customer segments to improve marketing effectiveness and efficacy.
- Work cross functionally with creative and social media marketing teams
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing, managing either CRM or paid acquisition
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, & Klaviyo (or similar ESP) is preferred
- Advanced Excel or SQL knowledge is required
- Passionate about data and building complex automated systems gets you excited.
Based in New York, maude is a modern sexual wellness company built on quality, simplicity and inclusivity and we’re on a mission to fearlessly change this outdated industry.
People first, always
From communication with our customer to the internal culture of the company, we stand for people. Inclusion and integrity informs how we’re built and we look for EQ just as much as IQ.
Quality is non-negotiable
Whether developing new product or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.
Simplicity creates change
Balancing form and function sums up our approach and we are guided by timeless and human-focused design. We appreciate conciseness and look for a sharp sensibility across all disciplines to push the boundaries and shape our growth.