Please read: This is an in-person role based in New York, NY. To be considered, you must attach a resume and send a cover letter to email@example.com.
maude is looking for a sharp and technical Ecommerce Manager to lead CRO, website optimization, management and strategy. This candidate will use a deep understanding of Shopify+ and best practices to improve site experience and conversion to drive AOV, cross-selling, and LTV. As a thorough project manager who lives for data-driven improvements and site merchandising, you'll work closely with product, development, and design to create a best-in-class web experience that marries brand experience with A/B-tested UX reporting key insights as you go. This role will report to the SVP of Growth.
Own website CRO and UX: Work cross-functionally with the SEO, design, and development teams, own a data-driven site roadmap that focuses on conversion rate optimization via A/B testing, UX enhancements, and marketing / promotional updates to support company AOV / LTV goals.
Lead site merchandising: Working closely with the product team, develop merchandising strategies, insights and evolution with a comprehensive understanding of the overall assortment to drive conversion, maximize cross-sell opportunities, and increase AOV and LTV.
Manage website operations and updates: Project manage and own all day-to-day PDP, PCP, homepage and site updates, working cross-functionally to execute on marketing and promotional roadmap and calendar.
Maintain all external web partners: Oversee external development agencies and project manage timelines as needed for site improvements and compliance updates, leading QA and identifying key areas for a seamless customer site experience.
Develop reporting structures and proactively report insights: Develop, report on and evaluate site performance and event tracking by building dashboards with data-driven insights, opportunities, and KPIs to create actionable strategies that drive growth and web enhancements to support company goals.
- Stay up-to-date: Lead and provide best practices across technology, ecommerce and CPG/beauty industries to create a best-in-class site experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience working in ecommerce; beauty and consumer goods experience a plus.
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing and implementing measurable site improvements a must.
- Strong understanding of web design and development, e-commerce systems integrations, SEO and UI/UX best practices.
- International, GDPR, and/or restricted category experience a plus.
- Experience and expert-level proficiency in using relevant tools, such as GTM, Shopify+, GA, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Hotjar, Optimizely, etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in daily execution and process optimization.
- Full comprehension of customer conversion, impactful business metrics, strategic merchandising and full retention cycles.
- Mastery of verbal and written communication to maintain an efficient and productive process.
- Strong project management background with ability to prioritize and effectively complete tasks.
- Knack for being resourceful and breaking traditional barriers to identify opportunity and challenge the paradigm.
Competitive salary and equity.
Health, life, commuter, vision, dental benefits.
Will work from our pet-friendly Williamsburg office.
9:30-6:00 M-Th in-office, 9:30-5pm WFH Friday working hours.
Cultural outings (think: Smithsonian, Nitehawk Cinema, sailing).
Launched in April 2018, maude is an essentials brand on a mission to make intimacy better through quality, simplicity, and inclusivity. Working closely with familiar factories, each of maude's body-safe products are made to be both easy-to-use and to elevate an everyday experience. Featured in 1000+ publications including The New York Times and Forbes, maude was voted one of CircleUp's 25 and was heralded as “redefining the sex essentials industry for modern consumers.” Backed by investors including True, CASSIUS, RRE and Dakota Johnson, maude is on a mission to make sexual wellness better for all.