Please email your resume and cover letter, including why you're interested in maude to email@example.com.
maude is looking for an experienced Director of Growth Marketing to analytically lead our marketing strategy to drive growth and brand awareness. The ideal candidate has experience in a data-first DTC/consumer company, executing, optimizing, and managing a variety of performance levers and data sources across all marketing channels. The ideal candidate is execution focused with a sharp eye for detail and is a well-spoken leader who can thoughtfully lead across teams, fearlessly helping drive the company’s mission and vision.
- Lead performance marketing: Create a high ROI marketing acquisition plan across digital, email, SEO, social, paid, PR, and direct taking a relentlessly funnel driven, test oriented approach, optimizing every stage of the user’s path to purchase.
- Understand cohorts and customer behavior: Maintain LTV and create a high quality relationship with our audiences through retention and loyalty programs.
- Own marketing budget: Deliver key quarterly and annual revenue targets through consistently evolving and optimizing the marketing strategy focusing on customer acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth.
- Manage team: Work cross functionally with the team to develop and execute overall marketing direction and messaging for product launches, content, collateral and go-to-market campaign strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in relevant field preferred
- 7-10 years of professional experience, with 2+ years in a leadership role at a consumer company; e-commerce a must.
- Background in a data-driven approach while equally understanding brand-building.
- Success in previously creating and managing an omni-channel marketing strategy and budget directly tied to company growth and revenue.
- Expertise in marketing automation software, attribution modeling, digital tools (Google Analytics, data warehouse, etc.), and funnel optimization to understand CPA, attribution, cohort analysis, and LTV.
- Experience managing a diverse team of digital marketers across content, social, paid search, SEO, and SEM with a thoughtful and kind approach.
- Mastery of communication and writing to maintain an efficient and productive process.
- Knack for being resourceful and breaking traditional barriers to identify opportunity and challenge the paradigm.