Please read: This is an in-person role based in New York, NY working with a small team. To be considered, you must attach a resume and send a cover letter to email@example.com.
maude is looking for an experienced Director of Growth Marketing to analytically lead our marketing strategy to drive growth and brand awareness. The ideal candidate has experience in a data-first DTC/consumer company, strategizing, optimizing, and managing a variety of performance levers and data sources across all marketing channels and is execution-focused, understands efficiency, and has a strong EQ to think creatively across a product and content ecosystem. We're looking for a well-spoken leader who can efficiently lead across teams, fearlessly helping drive the company’s mission and vision.
- Lead performance marketing: Create a high ROI marketing acquisition plan across digital, email, SEO, SEM, social, paid, PR, and direct taking a relentlessly funnel driven, test oriented approach, optimizing every stage of the user’s path to purchase. Prioritize key channels to create an efficient marketing mix focusing on profitability on first purchase.
- Oversee SEO / SEM strategy: Working with our content team and key agency partners, help leverage content to drive conversion and retention.
- Own analytics and insight: Understand key insights and attribution to build insightful dashboards and measure KPIs (CAC/LTV, retention) to drive growth and revenue.
- Create and drive marketing budget: Work with senior team and key stakeholders to deliver key quarterly and annual revenue targets through consistently evolving and optimizing the marketing strategy focusing on customer acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth.
- Manage team: Work cross functionally with the team and key agency partners to develop and execute overall marketing direction and messaging for product launches, content, collateral and go-to-market campaign strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in relevant field preferred
- 7-10 years of professional experience, with 2+ years in a leadership role at a consumer company; e-commerce a must.
- Background in a data-driven approach while equally understanding brand-building.
- Success in previously creating and managing an omni-channel marketing strategy and budget directly tied to company growth and revenue.
- Expertise in marketing automation software, attribution modeling, digital tools (Google Analytics, data warehouse, etc.), and funnel optimization to understand CPA, attribution, cohort analysis, and LTV.
- Experience managing channels and digital marketers across content, social, paid search, SEO, and SEM with a thoughtful and kind approach.
- Mastery of communication and writing to maintain an efficient and productive process.
- Knack for being resourceful and breaking traditional barriers to identify opportunity and challenge the paradigm.
Launched in April 2018, maude is an essentials brand on a mission to make intimacy better through quality, simplicity, and inclusivity. Working closely with familiar factories, each of maude's body-safe products are made to be both easy-to-use and to elevate an everyday experience. Featured in 500 publications including NY Times and Forbes, maude was voted one of CircleUp's 25 and was heralded as “redefining the sex essentials industry for modern consumers.” Backed by investors including True, CASSIUS, RRE and Dakota Johnson, maude is on a mission to make sexual wellness better for all.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
People first, always
From communication with our customer to the internal culture of the company, we stand for people. Inclusion and integrity inform how we’re built and we look for EQ just as much as IQ.
Quality is non-negotiable
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.
Simplicity creates change
Balancing form and function sums up our approach and we are guided by timeless and human-focused design. We appreciate conciseness and look for a sharp sensibility across all disciplines to push the boundaries and shape our growth.