Please read: This is an in-person role based in New York, NY. To be considered, you must attach a resume and send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
maude is looking for an experienced Affiliate & Influencer Manager to efficiently lead strategy and awareness for brand reach and growth. The ideal candidate has data-driven affiliate and influencer experience in a fast-paced company and is an organized executor and people person who can thoughtfully identify partner alignment across influencer, ambassador, and affiliate. This candidate will report to the VP of Growth and will work closely with the Social Media Manager and Head of Brand to forge a network that is brand-aligned, thoughtful, and performance-driven.
- Scale and execute influencer program: Identify key partners and paid creators to create a large network of impactful relationships that drives direct response and brand awareness, generates UGC, and tests key customer base opportunities acting as their point of contact and negotiation.
- Build and broaden affiliate network: Using our affiliate platforms to maintain and broaden our network of affiliates including publishers by working closely with our growth and press teams to pitch and launch year-round and launch campaigns that drives site traffic and conversions.
- Maintain and guide ambassador program: Maintain and grow our health/medical and collegiate ambassador programs through key campaigns to serve and expand our giveback mission.
- Measure and report on impact: Across our influencer and affiliate programs, own key data, metrics and budget using technical and data tracking to report on performance and areas of opportunity that align with company goals and strategy.
- Own agencies and platforms: Optimize and own platforms across influencer / ambassador (Grin, Dovetale, Fohr) and affiliate (Share-A-Sale, Refersion, Linkby, and Skimlinks) and additional external partners as needed to create a multi-channel and comprehensive ecosystem.
- Manage partner experience: Manage the landing pages, onboarding process, and other communication and marketing for partner experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least 2+ years of experience managing affiliate marketing partnerships
- At least 1+ year of experience managing influencer programs
- Technical background with affiliate conversion tracking and display view through attribution.
- Knowledge of a site analytics tool and experience working with third party reporting platforms.
- Superb project management and cross-functional organizational skills.
- Proven track record of forging relationships and partnerships.
- Strong execution and attention to detail mindset
- Experience with fast-paced change management, ideally at a high-growth company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work with others as part of a team with a high ability to collaborate and influence
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Generous vacation.
- Health, life, commuter, vision, dental benefits.
- Will work from our pet-friendly Williamsburg office.
- 9:30-6:00 M-Th and 9:30-5pm Friday in-office with four days a month WFH.
- Cultural outings (think: Smithsonian, Nitehawk Cinema, sailing).